As a duly appointed and commissioned California notary public we offer the following services:
-Acknowledge A Signature – An acknowledgment certifies that the signer appeared before the notary, that the signer acknowledged signing the document, and the identity of the signer.
-Execute A Jurat – A jurat certifies that the signer appeared before the notary, signed the document in front of the notary, that the notary administered the oath or affirmation, and the identity of the signer.
-Certify Copies of Powers of Attorneys – A certified copy of a power of attorney that has been certified by a notary public has the same force and effect as the original power of attorney. (Probate Code section 4307) We cannot certify birth, fetal death, death, marriage, or any other records.
VALID ID FOR NOTARY:
1. An identification card or driver’s license issued by the California Department of Motor Vehicles or another state or by a Canadian or Mexican public agency authorized to issue driver’s licenses;
2. A United States passport;
3. A passport issued by a foreign government, provided that it has been stamped by the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service or the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services;
4. A United States military identification card with the required photograph, description of the person, signature of the person, and an identifying number;
5. An inmate identification card issued by the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, if the inmate is in custody;
6. An employee identification card issued by an agency or office of the State of California, or an agency or office of a city, county, or city and county in California.
The identification must be current and still contain all the elements listed in Civil Code §1185(b)(4).
The Best Choice for Notary
- Bonded and registered as required by California Business & Professions Code §6400
- We Have been Notarizing since 1996
- Most of our business comes to us through referrals from our satisfied clients
- Flat fee & clear upfront pricing mean no surprises
- Same & Next Day Appointments Available,
What Our Clients Say
What I received in professionalism and human kindness I would have gladly paid twice the amount I paid for Annette and her staff’s Services.
Get In Touch
If you have any questions, please complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.