Divorce Document Preparation
Divorce Document Preparation
The divorce process is an emotionally traumatic event. While terminating the marriage, decisions about custody, support, and the division of assets and debts will be addressed. If you want to go through this process as easily as possible, without seeing the inside of a courtroom, without wasting thousands of dollars, without stirring up negative emotions, we can help you. We have been preparing divorce documents since 1996.
Divorce – The Process
There are different processes to obtain a judgment for a divorce depending on if the case proceeds as a default, a default with an agreement or as a case that was contested. All cases start with the filing of a petition at the family law court. After disclosures are exchanged, the 30 day waiting period after a petition is served has been met, and any court ordered mediation and hearings have been attended or others orders have been made, the judge will sign the judgment to terminate the marriage. The timeline that the final documents are filed depends on each court’s backlog. The marriage terminates 6 months and 1 day after the responding party is served or when the final judgment is filed, whichever occurs last.
8 IMPORTANT REASONS WHY YOU NEED US TO HELP WITH YOUR DIVORCE DOCUMENTS
- The majority of California’s divorce cases are now filed by people who do not retain an attorney. More people realize that they don’t need an attorney to simply have legal documents prepared.
- We can save you up to 90% of an attorney’s cost to do the same thing.
- You need to be certain that your paperwork is prepared correctly, and that you are guided through the legal system without delay or frustration.
- We can have your petitions ready the same day for filing.
- We have the knowledge and experience to make sure your case is finalized as fast as possible.
- We comply with Sections 6400 – 6407 of the California Business and Professions Code. Click here to read the Code which pertains to the requirements of the Legal Document Assistance Profession. BEWARE of businesses that don’t operate within the law.
- We’re always here when you need us. If you try to contact us after hours, we will promptly return your message the next business morning.
- If you need other support, such as legal advice, private mediation, or mental health services, we can refer you to excellent qualified professionals.
Guaranteed Divorce Documents & Flat Fees
From start to finish, we’ll prepare the documents and guide you through the legal process as quickly and painlessly as possible. If you’ve tried unsuccessfully to do this on your own, we can clean up and finish your paperwork so you can get your Judgment. The price you’re quoted is exactly what you will pay. We are experienced and will prepare your documents to meet all court requirements. If the court requires any changes to the documents, due to new rules or updated procedures, we handle it for no additional charge. You will never have surprise costs.
What Our Divorce Clients Say
What I received in professionalism and human kindness I would have gladly paid twice the amount I paid for Annette and her staff’s Services.
Annette, Thanks so much for all the direction provided… You’ve been a godsend, and we’ll be forever grateful. With great appreciation
Get In Touch
If you have any questions, please complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.